Must play guitar shirt

Funny I should see this question. I own my mine ..a Stratocaster (Squier) with a fat head, Hot Rails pickup truck and black body. I wanted that design for many years but I could only get the Must play guitar shirt thin head in Lake Placid Blue, which was my main guitar for 30 years and my wife bought me my dream guitar as an engagement gift. It’s slightly lighter than Lake Placid Blue (my nickname), and I just like my Fathead Strat! But because individual tunes are not an easy thing for a bow guitar, it has a very limited shelf life.

Must play guitar hoodie
Home page: mumtee.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Women are like parking spots They’re whores and liars shirt

Covid-19 2020 Pandemic in case of emergency cut this shirt and use it as toilet paper shirt

Death Punch 2020 Pandemic Covid-19 in case of emergency T-shirt